Re: gEDA-user: New branch of PCB

With TopoR having a freeware version for 2 layers and up to 256 nets
(or some other fairly high for 'hobby' use limitation), there's not
really any point on bothering improving built in autorouter...
Does PCB have Specctra DSN/SES export/import? Just use that (or
implement if it doesn't) and then use any of the autorouters that
work.

-tc