gEDA-user: pcb: Howto print the far side?

Hi.

I think I've asked this before, but don't remember viable solution:
Is there a way to print the far side of the layout? This would be useful for
prototyping on perfboard.

The list of layers reported by the eps export HID contains some items I
don't quite understand. What are the layers "invisible" and "solderside"
supposed to show? Both just return empty with my layout.

The eps export refuses the layers "component" and "solder" although it
announces them as possible values for the --layer-stack option. is this a
bug in the announcement string?

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
UniversitÃt Hannover, Inst. fÃr Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211