Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL Testers (please test)

Hi Peter.

Bad news from the "local_customisation_no_pours" branch:
I switched to the open source radeon driver rather than the closed
fglrx for my ATI HD4670 card. With this driver X freezes on start-up of
the no_pours version of pcb. The screen does not change anymore except
for a slowly updated mouse cursor. Since there is no keyboard input, I
could not enter a text console and had to do a reboot with the power
switch. I tried a fresh clone/compile/install but results are the same.

Since most likely everything except for X is still working, I might be
able to log in via ssh and peek around (Have to move hardware in place,
first). Is there anything I might look for, so you get a chance to know
what happened?

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak