Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL Testers (please test)

Am 11.11.2010 00:13, schrieb Peter Clifton:
On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 21:34 +0100, Frank Bergmann wrote:

You find the backtrace at

http://www.frajasalo.de/frank/projekt/pcb/gdb-pcb.local_customisation_no_pours-backtrace-20101110-1.txt

I hope it will help, even without the debugging symbols in the system
stuff.

To really dig into it, I would need the debugging symbols for the DRI
driver. On Ubuntu/Debian, they are in libgl1-mesa-dri-dbg

Sorry dont work here because bug in meas dbg package:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mesa/+bug/584477

I can try it again when the package will be updated or I update the system to a newer release.

Frank.