Re: gEDA-user: New autorouter high effort mode

   > Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:07:59 +1100
   > From: silicon.on.inspiration@xxxxxxxxx
   > To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Subject: Re: gEDA-user: New autorouter high effort mode
   > Since you ask!
   >
   > http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:HighEffortDemo1.ogv
   >
   > http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:HighEffortDemo2.ogv
   >
   > And yes, I'll make a change before my next commit so that
   optimisation
   > for minimum vias is also possible.
   Beatiful. I so see how one takes all the PCB files, exports jpg and
   makes them video. Very hot stuff in product presentations for
   management what has been done before the prototype is given to hand.
   BTW Did autorouter its job finally and got all nets traced?
   Hannu Vuolasaho