Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL -> Stable (eventually...)

Peter Clifton wrote:

> I wonder if I'm holding onto a resource of which the card only has a
> limited supply. Did this happen with the "before_pours" branch, or just
> the "local_customisation_no_pours" one?

With  "before_pours".
Something changed over night: Now I can run two instances of pcb-GL just
fine. But if I load a third one, everything gets really sluggish. This
happens with both "before_pours" and with "no_pours". This was reproducible.

Maybe, yesterday some graphics card resources were in use elsewhere.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211