Re: gEDA-user: Re: Silly PCB question?

Sergio,

Some are the silkscreen (the letters and symbols you see on one or both
sides of the pcb), the solder paste (used when you use surface mounting
devices), 8 phisical cooper layers and the nets, look for a general
tutorial on pcb fabrication or
http://web.wt.net/~billw/gsch2pcb/tutorial.html which is not intended to
be a PCB tutorial but is a very good resource.

Olgierd