Re: gEDA-user: Hierarchy viewer and database proposal

So,

As you imagine the proposed hier class, would it allow going back to
hierarchical after a drc run flattens the design?

Would the flattened design not even be saved and the design data files
saved as hierarchical always?

John G
> >El lun, 20-10-2003 a las 23:17, Bill Cox escribió:

> Hier
> This class is a somewhat new concept for me.  In the past, I've just
> used the netlist/inst relationships to keep track of the hierarchy.  The
> problem is that the first thing we often do is flatten the design.
.
.
.

--
John Griessen    Cibolo Design       Austin Texas
EE good at IR systems, power supplies, logic design, A2D D2A, digital amps,