Re: gEDA-user: Gdatabase and datadraw available for download

On Tuesday, October 28, 2003, at 08:35 PM, Ales Hvezda wrote:

[snip]
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that with even a bare-bones
interpreter mode for gnetlist (print variables, evaluate expressions),
a fair number of people would be more willing to put aside their
language preferences long enough to give guile a try.
[...]
:) However, after reading this, and seeing how the code works, you cannot
specify -g and -i at the same time. Man page fixed in CVS.
Ah, ok. I vaguely remember trying this the last time I seriously messed with gnetlist (a year ago), and assuming that the -i flag was left over from some other code.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple@ghz.cc