Re: Ngspice and Readline, was Re: gEDA-user: netlist simulation

Hi Terry,

> Does the cli version of tclspice  support command history i.e. readline at this time ?

No, it unfortunately doesn't.  I've thought about fixing it, but
haven't done it.  I am not an expert programmer, and it takes me time
to come up to speed on each project I take on.  My time is limited and
other projects seemed like they were higher priority.

> I've been using a older version of ngspice with the readline patch as I find it much more convienient.

Do you have a pointer to your version?  Perhaps I could do a diff
against the current tclspice and stick the patch in.  THat would save
some programming time & headache. . . .

Thanks,

Stuart