Ngspice and Readline, was Re: gEDA-user: netlist simulationproblems

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:03:33 -0500 (EST)
sdb@cloud9.net (Stuart Brorson) wrote:

> Perhaps I should be more clear about one minor point:
>
> > First off, don't use ngspice.  Instead get and download tclspice:
> >
> > http://tclspice.sourceforge.net/
>
> What I mean to say is that the version of ngspice available at the
> gEDA website is the plain vanilla version, which is broken.  Use the
> fixed verison of ngspice which comes with tclspice.
>
> (Unless Ales has placed tclspice on the gEDA website recently . . . .)
>
> Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Does the cli version of tclspice  support command history i.e. readline at this time ?

I've been using a older version of ngspice with the readline patch as I find it much more convienient.

--
Kind Regards
Terry