gEDA-user: Talk about GNU Radio at MIT on Tuesday October 12th

Hi --

Some of you may have heard about the GNU radio project.  It is
basically a F/OSS software/hardware project which provides software to
turn your computer into a real-time signal processing unit.

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/

Along with the software, they folks runing the project give out the
design files for the custom A/D and D/A boards they use for I/O.  The
original designs were done in Orcad (yuck!), but now they have
apparently switched to gEDA.

They will talk about their project at MIT (Cambridge, MA, USA) this
coming Tuesday at the Medial Lab.  Here's the announcement:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2004-10/msg00034.html

This event may be of interest to geda-users.  I intend on going, and
Ales may attend also.  Other geda-users interested in a meet up should
shoot me an e-mail and we can form a gEDA-Block in the audience!

Stuart