gEDA-user: PCB footprints?

Hi Guys (and any Gals who are lurking out there) --

This may be in the FAQ (although I didn't find it in the ten seconds
that I took to Google around), so please tell me to RTFM if it is.

I would like to know all the names of the various footprints defined
for PCB so I can choose which of them to stick into my gschem
schematic.  I know that I can look around at the various footprint
definition files located deep in the PCB source tree.  However, I was
wondering if somebody had created a cleartext doc listing all the
various footprint names, preferably as a list or a table?

If this doesn't exist, I don't mind creating one.  Just say the word.

Stuart