gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog BUG database RFC

Here is the plan I'm considering:

The ivl-bugs page which is based on Jitterbug had been undermined
by spammers, and management became a burden. But, I of course still
want a stable bug tracking system. So, I've been looking at hosted
bug tracking systems. The major players seem to be savannah.nongnu.org
and sourceforge.net.

The advantage of savannah is that it does not have all the adverts
cluttering the display. It seems to have a bug tracking system that
has a reasonable feature set and in many ways is similar to sourceforge.

The advantage of sourceforge.net is that a lot of people already
have sourceforge accounts and know how to use them.

I'm leaning towards using savannah.nongnu.org due to the lack of
clutter and confusion that the sourcegorge advertisements cause
(I'm not opposed to ads per se) but the help offered by the savannah
pages leaves much to be desired.

Either way, I would like some part-time volunteers that can help
with managing the bugs in the database, feeding the news column,
etc.

I feel like I'd be making a commitment here (oh no, not *another*
commitment:-)) so any feedback would be eagerly taken. Opinions
and experiences, especially from potential users of this system,
please!

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,