Re: gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog BUG database RFC

John Sheahan wrote:
bugzilla, with a password by return mail, seems easy enough to use and administer.

Is there any imperative for a mail based or gatewayed system?
John

After my experience, there is no imperitive for a mail based submission system. Attachments, follow ups, spam, viruses, etc. are all issues in mail based systems.

Also, I would like the whole lot stored and managed off-side by someone
else who is willing to manage and upgrade the system. That is why I'm
looking for services to do the work, and not just software.

Either way, I would like some part-time volunteers that can help
with managing the bugs in the database, feeding the news column,
etc.Stephen Williams wrote:

I feel like I'd be making a commitment here (oh no, not *another* commitment:-)) so any feedback would be eagerly taken. Opinions and experiences, especially from potential users of this system, please!

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,