Re: gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog BUG database RFC

bugzilla, with a password by return mail, seems easy enough to use and administer.

Is there any imperative for a mail based or gatewayed system?
John

Either way, I would like some part-time volunteers that can help
with managing the bugs in the database, feeding the news column,
etc.Stephen Williams wrote:

I feel like I'd be making a commitment here (oh no, not *another* commitment:-)) so any feedback would be eagerly taken. Opinions and experiences, especially from potential users of this system, please!