Re: gEDA-user: black on white png output?

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 08:52:36PM -0400, Bob Paddock wrote:

> > Now you can browse the source code online. Is it sufficient?
>
> Yes, it is, thank you.
>
> I still seem to be overlooking something tho, it seems there is still
> a directory that I am missing that has the script conversion programs.

Look into the makefiles.

drawings/Makefile makes the images for PCB outputs because the same
structure that generates images from postscripts (QCad, Sodipodi) in
drawings/ directory is reused.

> I fount the Utils directory but it seems like there should be more for
> rendering the DXF files as one  of the formats?

QCAD can't render DXF files automatically. I have to save them to PS
and put the PS into the revision control. Sodipodi generates PS files
automatically tho.

CL<