Re: gEDA-user: PCB realign grid sucks

To me, the realign grid is useless, because I cant understando why working out
of grid.
Normally I work with the grid at 25 mils. But, if I want to put a component
out of that grid, I change it to 5 mils and place it. My component will not
be out of the grid, but in a grid of 5 mils. So, if I need to place a via 100
mils longer from a pin of that component, I change the grid to 5 mils, use
the mark tool (control M) and put the via exactly where I want. The I change
the grid to 25 and continue my work.

I think that realigning the grid is a mistake.