Re: gEDA-user: PCB is extremely slow

This type of problem needs some sort of profiling. Amount of time drawing each layer, amount of time drawing all polygons, amount of time drawing lines, arcs etc.

Of course it gets better by not having to draw the polygons unless there are none ;) But how much better? is it the predominent issue? or is it some fractional improvement?

Steve Meier