Re: gEDA-user: Topics discussed at yesterday's Free Dog meeting

Hi Carlos --

> As an aside note: I remember to see something in the Free Dog's meeting
> notes about some demo of the gschem's file open dialog using gtk
> widgets. Is there already any code for that?

No.  Instead, Ales says that he will spin a new Windoze binary if the
existing file dialog is replaced with one built using GTK widgets.  I
think he is challenging a volunteer from the the gEDA community to
write the code.  In particular, anybody who feels passionately about
having a gEDA/gaf Windoze version should feel free to do the coding.
Otherwise, Ales will do it at some undefined time in the distant
future.

Cheerio!

Stuart