gEDA-user: AMD64 & Geda

Hi All

I was wondering if the Geda suit is gonna be ported for AMD64, I know
its in the Gentoo portage but its masked off as unstable buggy or
something.

this is what i get

BusyBox64 ~ # emerge geda
Calculating dependencies
!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "geda" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your
request:
- sci-electronics/geda-20041228 (masked by: missing keyword)
- sci-electronics/geda-20040111-r1 (masked by: missing keyword)
- sci-electronics/geda-20050313 (masked by: missing keyword)

For more information, see MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge man page
or
refer to the Gentoo Handbook.

BusyBox64 ~ #

its been like this for months