Re: gEDA-user: AMD64 & Geda

Most of 20050313 works fine on my gentoo AMD64 system, but I needed to do
a manual install. As I recall, the trouble was in Verilog stuff and in the
TCL part of tclspice (but just building ngspice was OK). Sure runs fast,
and since I know neither Verilog nor TCL I'm not hurting.

John Doty          "You can't confuse me, that's my job."
MIT-related mail:                       jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other mail:                             jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx