Re: gEDA-user: AMD64 & Geda

On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 08:00:03AM -0500, Bob Paddock wrote:
> On Saturday 29 October 2005 10:07 pm, Marc wrote:
> > Its masked
> > - sci-electronics/geda-20050313 (masked by: missing keyword)
>
> Either do:
> ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge geda-20050313

Which may emerge lots of untested crap into your system like gcc or
glibc which will break the system totally and when you report it to
gentoo bugzilla, they will tell you that you are idiot that you have
been warned to not use untested packages,

> or put:
>
> sci-electronics/geda-20050313 ~x86

You have to put about 5 lines like this into the package.keywords,
finding out which is nontrivial and time consuming (at least for me).

CL<