Re: gEDA-user: AMD64 & Geda

On 10/31/05, Karel Kulhavy <clock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 08:00:03AM -0500, Bob Paddock wrote:
> On Saturday 29 October 2005 10:07 pm, Marc wrote:
> > Its masked
> > - sci-electronics/geda-20050313 (masked by: missing keyword)
>
> Either do:
> ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge geda-20050313

Which may emerge lots of untested crap into your system like gcc

I have not had that problem.  Doing emerge -uD world with the ~x86 keyword, or having it set by default in your system will cause that effect.  You can also always create your own ebuild file and take out problem packages if you have to.

> sci-electronics/geda-20050313 ~x86

You have to put about 5 lines like this into the package.keywords,

I have never had that problem either, I have just one line per package in my file.
Each line for the packages where I want or need to live on the Bleeding Edge.