Re: gEDA-user: "Disabling" symbols and nets?

You can get the netlister to ignore a component by attaching the "graphical=1" attribute to it.

On Oct 1, 2006, at 3:14 AM, Tomasz Nowak wrote:

Hello,

I created a quite complicated sch file. I would like to create a PCB from it, but not from all elements - just the ones that are needed for sure (and add more if I know I need them). Can I tag them somehow for gsch2pcb not to transfer them?

Thanks,
Tomasz

John Doty Noqsi Aerospace, Ltd. jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx