Re: gEDA-user: Schottky diode?

The best way to know is to inspect the SPICE netlist.  There is no
guarantee that the parts in the gEDA symbol library have the pins set
up in the correct orientation.

Please remember that the "pinseq" attribute is used in spice-sdb to
know in which order to emit pins.  If your symbol's pins are wrong,
select the pin and attach the correct pinseq to it.  I forget if you
need to do that in the schematic, or in the symbol file.  It's well
described in the gEDA/SPICE HOWTO....

Stuart