Re: gEDA-user: Combining 2 schematics in a single pcb project

Although I am not 100% clear on what you want, I believe you can just
create your two schematics, then use gsch2pcb with both as the
input schematic:

gsch2pcb -o baz foo_1.sch bar_2.sch

This will treat foo_1 and bar_2 as input schematics, merge the two,
and the outputs will be baz.pcb, baz.net, etc.

Components with different refdeses between the two
schematics will netlist to to different footprints.  Components with
the same refdes on both schematics will produce only one footprint.

As always, yer best bet is to just try it out!

Stuart