Re: gEDA-user: fried my LDO :-(

I have dead bugged voltage regulators a number of times due to uhm
dsylexic reading of pinouts. I have never had a deadbugged voltage
regulator properly wired then cause damage to another component.  So
relax, smile, fix the pinout issue because you really hate yourself when
you do the same thing for the same device...twice.

Steve M.