gEDA-user: smd challenge board status

29 remain unclaimed.  If you've mailed me a check, please email me
[not the list] and let me know how many to reserve for you so I don't
run out too soon.  Also, if you want to pick one up at the next
Freedaug meeting, email me for that too.

I sent out a big bunch yesterday; people in the northeast US may get
them tomorrow, else you'll start getting them next week.

And I'm interested in hearing your initial reactions, as well as any
success stories :-)

DJ