gEDA-user: m3a-4m board assembled

This is the other board I've been working on, the one with the bad LDO
(U41), which is between the ethernet jack and the SRAM chips (it's the
crooked SOT-23).  The new LDO should show up next week, until then I
have *no idea* if this works, but it sure does look pretty:

http://www.delorie.com/pcb/m3a/

The board on the right is mine, it has 4Mb of SRAM (each chip is
256kx8), a bank of 8 LEDs, five I/O ports, and 10Mbit ethernet (CP2200
based).

The board on the left is an M32C/83 starterkit (M3A-0835).  The
M32C/83 is a 30MHz 16 bit MCU with 512K of flash and 24K of RAM.  The
on-board LEDs will be disabled as those lines are used for the
addr/data bus in microprocessor mode (i.e. RAM access).

Double sided, mostly 8 mil rules, with some 7.8 mil for the cp2200 and
a few places where it's closer to 6 mil.  The FAB is pcb-pool, which
is 6/6.