Re: gEDA-user: m3a-4m board assembled

> artful wires running back and forth

I wanted to try the global puller on this one, but it's not ready.  I
got burned out with the heavy linear math needed, and the border
cases.  Now I might make it a plug-in instead.  So, artful *straight*
wires at least.

I put the .pcb at http://www.delorie.com/pcb/m3a/board.pcb

> and oceans of RAM...

A small lake, at least.  The /83 has a DRAM controller, but they
dropped it in newer chips so I didn't bother trying to use it as the
experience wouldn't help with future project.

I've done bigger arrays of ram chips in the past.  I used to design PC
motherboards back when the 80386 was introduced.

> How much do those connectors cost?

The big 96 pin ones?  About $8.75 each.  The existing holes were too
small for standard 0.025" posts.  I can provide part numbers if you
want, but just look up "hirose din" on digikey and you should find
them.  They have a whole range of those types of connectors.