gEDA-user: Re: net attribute placement

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:35:08 +0200, Carlos Nieves Ãnega wrote:

> This seems something to do with the "automatic placement of attributes"
> feature. However, this new feature only works with objects (yet). Maybe
> we could add a new hook for nets.

Would be appreciated by users who like to name their nets.

>> Alternatively, is it possible to introduce 50 units of vertical offset
>> to attribute placement?
>
> Net attributes or object attributes?

I meant the net attribute. 50 units seems to be a nice distance from
net attribute to net.

> If you mean object attributes, you can use the automatic placement of
> attributes. This feature is disabled by default, but you can enable it
> in your system-gschemrc file, or your gschemrc file.

Sound like fiddling with attributes after rotation may not be
necessary anymore. I'll be pleased a lot, if this really works.
Thank you for hinting.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak