Re: gEDA-user: pcb refdes name restrictions?

On 10/31/06, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We run a robot design project, subdivided into mechanical, electrical
and software components. The electronics is done basically on strip
board, but that is a sub-section on our PCB(s) with micro-controller
interfaces ready to populate.

I am one of the demonstrators for the electronics part of the lab, and
the desire is (from the project's leader) that the students use gschem
or similar to draw their schematics. We aren't yet at the stage where
these students build custom PCBs, however various ideas for rapid
prototyping (miniature milling setups) have been discussed as a future
possibility.

Peter,

 When Dr. Long was at the Freedog meeting in August he gave out copies
of an MDP DVD (Version 0.5.8 Beta). Is that DVD (or a more recent version)
available for download?

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org