Re: gEDA-user: database driven component chooser - part II

Hi Levente,

I grabbed yesterdays tarball from your cvs repository.

dbsym compiled after I installed the mysql-devel-5.0.27 package (for
FC5).

After trying to start up with dbsym -f ../test/dbsymrc it reports:

can't open config file: ~/dbsymrc: No such file or directory
can't open config file: ./dbsymrc: No such file or directory
Unknown MySQL server host 'chacha' (1)
Error connecting to database server

Would it be possible to include the test database into your repository
as it is probably not that large yet.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.