Re: gEDA-user: database driven component chooser - part II

Hi Levente,

Got it working in sofar that I get a list of attributes to set.

Is dbsym to generate symbols already, or is this output to be expected.

<snippet>
./dbsym -f ../test/dbsymrc -h levente.obudanet.hu -o . -i 2
can't open config file: ~/dbsymrc: No such file or directory
can't open config file: ./dbsymrc: No such file or directory
|ID|category|subcategory|symbol|pinmap|footprint|technology|value|
value2|value3|type|description|documentation|comment|
|2|1|2|resistor.sym|NULL|1206.fp|R|10R|5%|0.25W|SMT|10 Ohm resistor|
http://www.google.com|This is another test|

Select symbol file './resistor.sym'
cp: cannot stat `./resistor.sym': No such file or directory

Please set the following attributes:
symbol  = resistor.sym
ID      = 2
footprint       = 1206.fp