gEDA-user: Making a board: what's next?

I've built the footprints for a few odd connectors I'm using, and I
created two schematics. One board is a tiny adapter board using SMD flex
PC connectors, the other is a simple buffer and line drivers. Nothing
technically exciting in either respect, but good first projects for
trying out gEDA.

Well, my layouts seem to be OK, at least PCB says all my nets are
complete. And the picture on the screen looks fine.

A couple of questions:

(1) How do I mark drill holes for mounting the fabricated board? Are
they just vias?
(2) How do I indicate the size of the board?  Right now I just drew a
silkscreen border.
(3) The next step if fabrication, can a company like pcbexpress.com
handle output from the gEDA suite? Or are there other companies known to
be gEDA-friendly?

Thanks!
  --Jim