Re: gEDA-user: python importfilter for ngspice and differetial evolution optimizer

On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 20:59 +0200, Werner Hoch wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to announce some small pieces of code to
>  * import ngspice files into python (numpy, scipy, ...)
>  * optimize functions using differential evolution
>  * optimize spice circuits using both things,
>    the optimizer and the ngspice importfilter
>
> I've put together some more informations here:
>   http://www.h-renrew.de/h/python_spice/de.html
>
> Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

I've just taken a look at this, and whilst initially confused by the
acronym "DE" (thinking Differential Equation), think that you've done a
brilliant job here.

I can foresee using this in the future (assuming I can write a decent
enough goal function for a working power system).

Many thanks!

Peter C.

PS. Werner.. do you want me to send you the .spec file for xgsch2pcb?