gEDA-user: gschem, text alignment mark after rotation of symbols

I think that the position of the alignment mark of text attributes of
gschem is wrong after rotation of the object (and text attribute).

I have rotated capacitor-1.sym with visible C? text. Then I added
attribute value=100p with has alignment mark at lower left by default.
But alignment of C? is wrong --  I have to delete C? attribute and
recreate it with correct alignment (lower left). Now it is possible to
align value and refdes attribute exactly over each other.

-----
-----