Re: gEDA-user: gschem, text alignment mark after rotation of symbols

On Sat, 2007-10-13 at 00:23 +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

>You can set the alignment of attributes directly. No need to redefine
>the attribute:
>
>1) Select the attribute. (Only the attribute, not the whole symbol)
>
>2) Type ex --> The single attribute editor dialog appears.
>
>3) Select the proper alignment

I know this dialog, it is available in menu too, but it does not work as expected (by me):

Insert capacitor-1.sym
Rotate this symbol
Rotate the text attribute to get this:

-----
-----
C?|

Now alignment mark of "C?" is at upper right, but in dialogbox lower
left is shown, and I can not correct it in this box.

Peter Clifton wrote:
>Do you have attribute auto-placement turned on in any of your config
>files?

I don't know, does this make a difference for my problem?

Best regards

Stefan Salewski