gEDA-user: gschem, More than one component found with name ...

Hello,

some of my own gschem symbols have identical names as symbols shipped
with gEDA. When creating and inserting these symbols in the schematic
there was no problem, but now when I load my schematic again:

Ales wrote (long time ago):
>This is saying that there are multiple instances of title-B.sym
>and diode-1.sym in the component-library in general.  I will fix the warning
>to be more obvious.

Is there a way to handle identical names?
Maybe custom names should get precedence.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski