Re: gEDA-user: Symbol embedding by default - with case studies

Why don't we simply write a script, that will collect all the symbols used in
a schematic file, copies it to the local directory, and we're done. Everything
would remain compatible, and you had all your things in your project
directory.

I think gEDA does not have a concept of a "project", but with unix tools
(make, sh, etc.), we can create one. A local gafrc helps a lot too.

I think that is what Unix is about.

For my "project concept" implementation, please go to this page:

http://levente.obudanet.hu/cgi-bin/viewvc/viewvc.cgi/pskel/

Levente

Levente
http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs