gEDA-user: PCB woes

Hello all.

I don't want to sound unappreciative of all the work put into gEDA a
particularly in PCB, I do appreciate it.

Only, I wonder if someone uses the latest PCB (20070912) and it works for
him/her? There are a lot of issues with cursor movements etc, which make
it basically unusable. I've tried CVS, but it responds the same. I filed
a bug against PCB, but, appart from a confirmation from another user
reporting the same, I had no reaction to the report. (bugs 1796016 and
1796012 - though the last bug hasn't reappeared yet).

I've started to try and analyze how the program works, but it is somewhat
beyond my programming skills... Still, I'll have another go. Maybe someone
can indicate where to start looking?

Thanks,
John