Re: gEDA-user: Allow to put buttons for frequently used symbols in the task bar.

> By the way, when I skip through the manual, I see resistors, capacitors,
> transistors and FETs. But what about opamps? Are there libraries for some
> of the most common models? Say, TL081, OP07, OP27, or an äquivalent to
> the fast LMH6624. How about comparators or instrumentation amps?

Just about all of those devices have spice models available from the
manufacturer. LT spice does not have all those models built in - just
those that come from Linear Tech. If you want to simulate some other
device, you have to get the models yourself and hook them into a
graphical symbol (although it's possible to do this at the text file
level too).  Generally, there is a common symbol for op-amps so just
editing an old one and point it to another spice model is fine.  You'll
find that op-amp models from the manufacturers follow a pretty standard
format for the IO pins - which makes life a lot easier.  Anyway,  I'm
fairly certain the same thing holds true here (geda stuff, that is)

gene

gene