Re: gEDA-user: PCB: outline layer not exported to gerber?

Indeed, putting it in a separate layer named "outline" IS exactly what I
did (twice, as I described). What is the name of file which will have
this resultant outline? All I got were the
projectname.{front,back}{,mask,paste}.gbr files, the fab file, and the
{,un}plated-drill.cnc files. I never saw any file with a name like
"outline", routing, etc.

Are you saying I need to create a separate .PCB file which has only the
outline?

Thanks,
Marshall

--