gEDA-user: Pcb tutorial and current Pcb version differences

Hi All,

I'm a newbie user of Pcb (and may gEDA also...). I compiled pcb-20070912
snapshot today and pcb-20070208 snapshot earlier. I tried to follow the
pcb.pdf guide. The different snapshots contains different pcb.pdf files,
however I realized that there is many part where the guide cannot say
the same as the program.

The biggest one is the panning control. I find it nowhere. But both .pdf
refer to that.

Am I did something wrong? Is there a guide which contains the recent
features?

Thx in advance,

sza2