Re: gEDA-user: PCB, I lost my layer colors

> If so, I'll volunteer, but getting some approval of the feature from
> the other developers might be nice too!

Perhaps extending the existing Attribute() syntax to allow per-layer
attributes?  That would be somewhat backwards compatible, at least, if
you added the support now and the use of them later.  The only rule we
have about them now is whatever we find (per-board and per-element
currently) must be retained across load/save.