Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL Usability updates

Hi Peter,

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 08:30 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> For those testing the PCB+GL code, please update your checkout of the
> "local_customisation_no_pours" branch.
>
> I've put some time into working out the mouse coordinates (so the
> crosshair works properly in 3D mode).
>
> There is a "2D View" toggle button so you can get back to a straight-up
> view. (When in 2D view, the drawing is also simplified - no vias on each
> layer, so this is quicker).
>
> Rendering is doing closer to the right thing when you flip the board to
> its back-side.
>
> I've reinstated region based drawing (including code which "nearly"
> works for 3D). This means, when you zoom in on a complex design,
> rendering speeds up. (Off-screen sections are not drawn).
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Peter C.

I did:

git clone git://repo.or.cz/geda-pcb/pcjc2.git
cd pcjc2
git checkout -b local_customisation_no_pours
origin/local_customisation_no_pours
autogen.sh
./configure --enable-dbus --enable-gl
make

and stumbled upon:

hid/gtk/snavi.c: In function ‘snavi_event’:
hid/gtk/snavi.c:105: error: ‘REL_RZ’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
hid/gtk/snavi.c:105: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
hid/gtk/snavi.c:105: error: for each function it appears in.)

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.