Re: gEDA-user: gschem component libraries

On Thu, 2009-10-22 at 02:38 -0400, Griff wrote:
> I'm new to geda. I've just installed geda-0.0.2. I apparently have no component libraries in gschem.
> When I use the "ADD" ->"Component" menu items I see several library names, but no symbols.
>
> Have others had this problem?
> Can anyone suggest a configuration parameter that I might check?

Did you click the little expander arrow on the side of the component
library name?

Later gEDA versions also support double-clicking the library name, but
the geda-0.0.2 binary installer has an older gEDA version inside.

PS. gEDA versions are something like 1.6.0 now. I think the binary
installer (version 0.0.2) probably has gEDA 1.4.something.

Best wishes,

Peter Clifton.