gEDA-user: PCB+GL testing

Hi guys,

Anyone testing the PCB+GL branch, I'd appreciate you updating and
reporting any (if any) (new) bugs. I've spent quite a bit of time
shuffling patches and cleaning things up - and I think it ought to be
working reasonably well.

If anyone is using the "pours" code, you might like to update that too.
I'd be very interested to hear if any existing users of that code notice
any speed-up or slow-down, or if they notice any new / existing bugs..
I've changed quite a bit relating to island removal - so hopefully that
should work better now. (But there is of course the potential for
breakage!)

If there was a particular revision you've relied upon for real work,
please keep hold of the checkout - in case I broke functionality. That
goes especially for the "pours" code.

Oh.. and common to both branches, I found another way to boost polygon
handling speed a bit. (Specifically, the case where you move or delete
an object such as a pin / via / line already clearing a hole in the
polygon).

Enjoy!

Peter C.