Re: gEDA-user: PCB grid question

On Thu, 2009-10-22 at 22:13 +0200, michalwd1979 wrote:
> Peter and PCB developers,
>
> Newest version of pcb-opengl from git, has some problems with TAB key
> in 2D mode. Side of board changes in quite strange way - I'm not 100%
> sure but it seems that view changes, but colors indicate that side do
> not.

Doh.. fixed!

Actually, it is fairly complex - and I've not yet fixed it "properly".
TAB key in 3D view is still a bit broken, since the way it is
implemented dates back to when I was just using the GL view for 2D
drawing. Still... it seems like it does vaguely the right thing in both
2D and 3D views now.

>  There are also problems with grid drawing after TAB is pressed - it
> does not expands to the edges of the board.

Another vaguely related bug - I've just fixed it. Fortunately that one
was much easier ;)